May 18, 2012
Have completed building a motor for the 2012 season but haven't been able to work all the kinks out yet. Went up to Waynesfield,OH for practice on April 27 and the car ran great. Have hit 2 races one at Waynesfield and the other at Freemont, OH. Tonight we will be at Gas City. Hope to see you there and wish us luck.
October 22, 2011
Our season ended early this year on October 7th due to some unfortunate motor problems. We will be working on getting it back up and running over the off season and hopefully hit the tracks again next spring. Check here or my blog for updates.
September 25, 2011
We've gotten the motor and the car together finally and have run 2 races at Gas City and 2 at Waynesfield now. Hopefully we'll be able to hit two more shows this year. This coming Friday Sept 30 and the following Friday, Oct 7 both at Gas City. We'll be getting updates up on here soon for this season. But you can always check out Tony's blog for updates as well!
December 7, 2010
As we head into the winter months hoping to be able to get the new motor together along with the rest of the car. Results from this summer will hopefully be posted soon.
June 21, 2010
Hey everybody got some great news. Going to be running Chris Smith's number 54 micro this Friday and Saturday, June 25 and 26 in Rushville. Thank you Chris for allowing us to hit the track this coming weekend. Hope to see you guys at the Rush County Fairgrounds!
May 8, 2010
Now that Tony's done with school he'll be home working on the new motor and getting the car ready to hopefully hit a track later in the season. Keep an eye on Tony's blog for more info.
February 1, 2010
Hey everybody results for 2008 and the 2009 seasons are now up! Currently looking around for a motor for the 2010 season. Hope you'll stay with us while we get things race ready.
October 2, 2009
Hey everybody website ought to be updated soon in the meantime check for updates in my blog.
March 27, 2008
- Well folks, you can smell it in the air, it's spring, time to get ready to go racing! Updated is the 2007 year in review, and we are also currently working on a new look to TonyMain.com which should be coming within the next few weeks. Tony has big news to tell as Bell Racing Products is now part of Main Spirit Racing for 2008, thank you to Bell Racing for coming on board!
Tony has this message for the upcoming season:
Not much will be changing on the team for 2008, we will still be hot lapping it with power provided by Pence MotorSports and using a beautiful Chalk Chassis painted by Big Stuff Paint & Body Works with powder coating from Acme Coatings and vinyl by TK Graphics and this website being brought to you by Fat Kid Graphics, with help from Lewis Backhoe Service as well.
We will be looking to start the year at Brownstown Speedway with the MSCS bunch on April 12th, and from there running Gas City, Waynesfield and hopefully heading to Lawrenceburg or Paragon when possible you may also see us at a ½ mile by the end of the season. We are looking to see some new venues and travel a big when possible with the MSCS and KISS series. Stick tight to the website from more updates on when and where we will be!
- Definitely not the update I'd like to be giving, but the sprint car season looks to be over for Tony Main in the family car. A hurt engine has ended the season, and sent Tony on a ride search. Check out all the results on the results page. Thank you to everyone that supported Tony during his rookie year in a sprint car.
- Sorry for the delay on results, things have been extremely busy at the race shop, and all the results are updated as of this week. The schedule is still very hard to determine, best thing to do is email Tony to find out where he will be at each week.
- The first race of 2007 is in the books, Tony and the team went to Brownstown Speedway to get some laps, check out the results in the results page. Pictures coming soon!
- Tony has had a very busy off season, as unfortunate events is causing him to miss the Ford Focus season, as well as a few full midget starts. All is not lost, as a Chalk sprint car has been put together, with PMS Power. The first race is up-coming this weekend at Brownstown Speedway, good luck to Tony in his first sprint car race this season!
All pages/graphics designed by
Copyright © 2006 [FKG, Fat Kid Graphics]. All rights reserved.